December 11, 2013

HOLY--

-- CRABSTICKS!
I'm updating! Oh my god. What--

Okay fine, to be honest I thought of dumping the blog, since I'm such a lazy arse. But eh, since there ARE people who occasionally read my blog (maybe), I'll just be nice and update sometimes, I suppose.

I changed the layout again, this time to something sweeter. And oh gosh that header has been there since 5ever. The drawing's not TOO bad I guess, but I probably need to change it LOL. UNTIL NEXT TIME *slapped*

Anyhow.. Comic Fiesta is coming soon! Oh yay~ time to get lost in the vast 6 halls that is KLCC Convention Centre.
Might as well dump my plans in here

Day 1
Ranka Lee (Niji Iro Kuma Kuma version)


















Day 2
ONEESAMA *heavy breathing*-- I mean, Misaka Mikoto












ALSO
I'll just dump some photos of me during Cosmart (which wasn't very recent LOL)
Credits to all the wonderful photographers who took photos of me during the event *bows* Thank you very much










I guess that's it for this post. If I'm able to force myself enough, I guess I'll try to revive this blog and update more often. :'D

No comments: