May 24, 2011

C2AGE Five Day 2 LOL~~~

C2AGE Five 2011 was an awesome event.
Location : Tropicana City Mall
Date : 21 & 22 May 2011

Its quite a small event, the booths are not a main attraction. But the main reason why cosplayers and people go there are to meet their friends and join the Competitions xD;;

Here's some photos! :D


My friend Iqi and Luke fon Fabre and me as a Red Maid~ LOL


My friend Harry as a Mafia~ XD

HARD GAY!!


My friend Nero as Kazama

Uchi as Edward~

Brera XD



LOL epic much XD

Ayumi is Chun Li~


You won't believe this, LOL. Its a guy! XDD

Nero and Pammy's sis as Kazama and Chizuru ^^


Venus as Lily :D You're so pretty~~

Sushi eating comp LOL!

Even Megaman Zero joined LOLOL. Itadakimasu~

Zul as some Kamen Rider dude :D I like to play with his belt XD

ISAAC CLARKE!! HOYEARGHHH!!!

Omg omg omg Its my husband :D~


Alistair as Lavi~


Cloud is surrounded by girls!! LOLOL. And two random guys xD


Oh yeah~ A Photo of me and my husband~

A RANDOM FACE APPEARS! XD

My friend Misa as Mio XD

Chris Yap! Y U SO PRETTY, MAN??!?! ;A;

Ash as Orochimaru~




Bunny Mama~ In the art comp

Chii~

Kuroshitsuji group :D

Puella Magi! :D


Madoka~

Homura~

Lulu! XD

Gauche~

Rin as Rin! XD

Solo cosplay comp. Luki~




Lily~






















Lolol XD


OH YEAH! KORE WA ZOMBIE DESU KA XD

Gumi in Matryoshka~


Emperor Lulu and C.C.... Whooo that Lulu is a handsome one :B


Me and Rei chan! :D

Moar Puella Magi.. Now with Kyouko and Mami xD


C-C-C-COSPLAY CHECKERS!!!!!!

Ash da mastermind~



Emo faic lolol



COLOURS!!! JIBUN WO

Singing Happy Birthday to Orochimaru and Luke~ XD


Luke.. WITH LUKE! HUZZAH! XD

PAN MEE-- I mean Pammy as Louise :D awwww~~


So moe~

AWESOME HORSE DRUMMER!!




Shannon!!

Bryan~ LOLOLOLOLOL XDD


Omg... look at that hentai face ==



LOL Isaac as Arawn xD



HEART :B

LOLOL I've been surrounded (mostly by guys) That day orz;;



LOLOL~ AAAannnndddd... err here's some photos of me, taken by other Photographers. Credits to them :D <3



Lolol I was taking a break XD

I friggin LOVE this picture xD





By H.T Productions~

Love the effects in this one, Thank you~~ :D




LOL looking at my fan orz



SEE ME FROM ABOVE! LOLOL :D














Sniper photo by Alan~ XD

There's even a video~ LOL
http://youtu.be/OuqzXnfi-M8

OMG, That's all!! FINALLY! XD Oh.... I'll update IF there's any new photos xD

No comments: