March 29, 2012

Super Late Birthday Post muahahaha~~

XDD Yes, the title says it all! OTL!! My birthday is, in fact, on March 12, but thanks so much to my procrastination skills and the fact that I'm always busy with other stuff, I've finally managed to scrape my time to do this XD haha~

Okay, don't want so much words, this is my High Tea Buffet on March 11 >w< At Furama Hotel~ Fancy wancy, the food is not bad :D





Daddy~~ 8DD


Cake XD haha~ It's a.. carrot cake OTL





We hung out at Times Square after that xD Lawl~ At the Avenue place

Herpa derp faces xD


Top down camera angle lala-style pose photos!! Whoot whoot xD

Wheee~~ And my mommy bought some stuff for me 8DD

A cute bag to go with my lolita dress~~ (See previous post XP)

Muahahahhahaha~~ Multicoloured swimsuit =w= Can't wait to use it


That's about it. ;u; Time to suffer in my school again..

No comments: