February 8, 2013

Long time no update~ *kenapiak*

Omg.. it's been a while since I've actually updated on my blog ><;;
I'm out of high school now (still can't accept the fact that I am older now OTL)

Started attending Japanese classes 3 weeks ago ^^ It's a whole lot of fun!! All 6 teachers are Japanese and always talk about interesting/funny/amusing things. I'm absolutely enjoying the classes XP















Ahahaha, Takahashi sensei and her obsession with U-Know from Dong Bang Shin Ki is really amusing xDD

Also, I've been madly addicted to Ragnarok Online 2.. I admit that it is not as great as the original First game, but this is still nice to play. Level 45 of 50 (level cap) now!! XDD hhahahhaaaha~~

I really don't know what else to talk about. Oh yes, Chinese New Year in 2 days!! I can't wait to wear my new clothes *v* Moneyyy here I come~~!!!

I guess I really have nothing else to say now~ XD

No comments: