February 13, 2009

el oh el again

hello again!
I attended a cross-country yesterday, and my legs are so numb they can hardly take me anywhere now. They even feel strained when i move them a bit ;o;

OHNOES MY CHOCOLATES ARE COVERED IN RED ANTS ;o; NUUUUUU
*saves them*

my arms are numb from the basketball, and now my legs are numb from the running D:
I'm SO NOT fit D:

anyway.. i drew some stuff.. not very nice, but meh, what can i do? i'm getting depressed that the exams are coming VERY SOON

there ya go, some ugly picture i drew for a contest oDo

right... I have to go to school tomorrow! I hate that D:
God! Can't I have a nice weekend off without anything bad happening? D:
And lol I got the feeling like this year's gonna have a LOT of holidays. c:
My birthday's gonna come soon, like next month oDo I dunno what I want for my Birthday D:

okay... so... I gotta run now c:

No comments: