May 22, 2009

One Million Years have passed....

hahahhaa.... joke.

I'm having my Mid Year Exams now, and it's killing me. Why? Because it is..
I can guarantee that my maths will fail, I almost died taking it today... and Ezra told me most of her classmates cried while they were doing it (well, probably they were crying inside) xDDD

Btw, I noticed that my hair was very long.. whatever. But WAIT! It's as long as Kim Jae Joong's hair in Triangle.. (which lead me to tying my hair like his)

How wonderful! I even took photos:

yay!

angled.. o.o

haha... I couldn't resist (you would understand this joke if you collect DBSK pictures)(and Joey would laugh at this... LOL!)

Oh yeah, I found this cute website, where you get to design your own paper craft thing (weird.. xD)
You can try it out yourself here ~
http://www.papercritters.com/

Here is my creation.. hahaha (it's very simple)


Haish.. next week I still have exams (until Thursday).. so I must study this weekend (oh man...)
On Friday, which is one day before my school holidays, my school is celebrating teachers day 8D My dance group is selected to preform!! Oh yay xP

Right.. I have no idea what to type now....
Currently crazy about DBSK (or TVXQ), especially Hero Kim Jae Joong!! <3<3

xP

2 comments:

Joe Yee said...

YORR!!! YOUR THIRD TRIANGLE PICTURE LOOK SO ALIKE HERO!!! JEALOUS!!!

17.SaiShai said...

btol3 brenbren ! math susah glew nk mati =w