September 9, 2010

I'm Having The Anime Fever

LOL!!
So far this holiday week I've been watching anime everyday XDD
Wow!

Recently I've finished watching Nabari no Ou..
DAMN NICE!
Also sad... ;A; The ending is really touching.. *sighhh~*

Haha.. the main characters of the anime, all very cool (and hawt :D)


Rokujou Miharu.. the main character. He's cute c:


YOITE~ *A*

Tobari-sensei.. He's cool too :D

Aizawa Kouichi... nyehehehe Glasses guy *w*

Raimei... She's a cool samurai girl :D

Raimei's brother, Raikou.. He's really cool too :D

Raikou's wonderful lover-- I mean helper, Gau. Lawl. I can't find any pictures of him in the net XD

IDK.. I finished watching Canaan yesterday and today I watched Summer Wars.
That movie is really cute and unique..

Canaan.. it's an anime full of cool people with pistols and guns :D

Summer Wars... it's awesome :D

See? epic moment. XD

Okay.. I should stop putting random shite in my blog now :DD
Next animes to watch:
Sengoku Basara
Sayounara Zetsubou-sensei
Tegami Bachi
etc.. XD

No comments: