December 21, 2010

COMIC FIESTA!!!!!! (Day 1 & 2)

Hi Jo *waves*

OMFGGGG GUHHHHHH THE BEST EVENT EVERRRR \o/
Can't say much, but I took a LOAD OF PHOTOS!!!! WHOOOOOOOPAH!!!
Read the captions, because I won't type much here XD (too many photos, all in all is 140)

DAY 1


Shizuo~~ LUFFFF... Heeheehehehehehehehehee :D



My husband, Cloud Strife~

TETRIS!!



K-On!





Poor Kaito...


A female Shizuo Crossplayer :D

My friends seem to like torturing Kaito.. OTL

My friend, Rei!!


LULU-CHAN!!




Venus-san.. She's so pretty~

Hey... It's Hei!! XD




Now for some Leng Chai BJDs :D



Aww its so cute


Boba Fett promoting his phone?

Yuna~




My wonderful Slave, Bryan~ :D

WILLIAM!!! You make a great Len! xD

Rin

Sora

Summer Wars :D

My friend Jeffu~

My friend Shiki as Grell

My friend Alezander :D

Doru-kun as Allen!!

KYAAAAHH!!!! Frau, Teito and Labrador!!


Kazama and Okita!!!



BRS

Lavi!

Crown Clown Allen!!!

My friend as Shana! :D

A Real male Grell... heeheeee



Love the pose XD


Cross Marian!!




He's looking at the camera!! :D

OMG Domo-kun so cute

Gahahahaha..... awesome Headcrab zombie



SAITOOOO :D Lufff

OMG He's looking at Me!!!!


Haha.. Grell disturbing the K-On group



My twin, Amanda!

Daft Punk taking a TRON style xD haha


That's me :D


DAY 2

Didn't take as much photos because I was sitting in the hall most of the time XD
Shouting and watching the Cosplay Comp.. It was awesome.


My friend as Taiga (The same friend that cos Shana on Day 1)


Hahahaha Moe stormtrooper

My brother!! Wheee~



Natsuo and Youji!!


Rikuo

Awwwww Misaki is so adorable :DD



Kenny-kun as Kadaj!!


Awesomest Cosplayer ever


Misaki and Usami :D

Chuuu~

England and America


ITS A TRAP #1


Ookami-san!



HAKUOUKI GROUP!!!

Celty and Shinra!


Yayyy Doru-kun as Allen again~ heehee



Merry Xmas from K-On :D

Tegami Bachi

My friend Joey as Ritsuka :D and her friend as Soubi

I really like this photo, very in character


Saito put his arm around me!!! KYAAA

Sano!!




ITS A TRAP #2... Azunyan I know you're very happy you won SaiMoe 2010

OMFG YOITE!!!! SO TALL AND THIN AND IN CHARACTER!! Luffff~~ :D


Shizuo stealing the show? XD

He's ranting on stage xD

ITS A TRAP #3 :D he's pretty!!

More Leng Chai BJDs!!

Allelujah!



So hot :D


Awwwww...


Chucky o___O

The finalists of the Cosplay Comp

Altair is cool :D


Having fun, Suzaku? Panty is flirting with him... LOL

Ahhh!! So sad it had to end so quickly!! LOL... On Day 1 I was pretty popular, many people wanted to take my photo.. hahahaa :DD
Okay.. my back hurts. Uploading 140 photos is hard work, you know. XDDD

No comments: