December 25, 2013

Comic Fiesta 2013!

Ahh finally~ the biggest event has passed ;__;
Overall I really enjoyed this event! It's only downsides is that the entrance and exit are too far apart. OTL;
And the doujin areas are packed like goddamn sardines LOL XD

Anyway, here's some photos I took (and chose to post), just to highlight some awesome people I saw :>

A really tall Thor cosplayer! And he's a foreigner *v*

Psshyea Ginoza bby  I tried editing this photo with photoshop XD


Houka!! 

Really cool steampunk people *v*





My group's Uiharu and Saten :D






I've come across plenty of hijab cosplayers this year, she's pretty nice :)



Oh, and lots of camwhore photos too LOL! Fabulous~!





Marcus Montague from Singapore *A* I'm such a big fan, and he recognised me 

I think this is the best 'armoured'/Gundam cosplayer I've seen around :)




My dear blogger/photographer/makeup artist/etc. (lol) friend! She's so multi-talented :D



*v* He's a really cool Wolverine



Another Misaka Mikoto! I love her props





Hahah, derp photo with my Touma xD



I really like this Daft Punk dude, he's so shiny xD


One of the most memorable parts of CF this year. Party Kings!! XD







Aaand end it all with a photo with ZEASonal! She's such a cool person~ 

I'll post some photos of me that I really like in my next update :D!!!

No comments: